- To advocate for the elimination of child labour including children soldiers and address the socio-cultural factors that force children into child labour.
- To bring awareness and advocate on behalf of women and children, particularly those victims of rape, in poverty, displaced by war or those who are exposed to discriminations due to their social status, ethnic origin, marital status, physical health, age, or religion.
- Protecting rights of orphan and vulnerable children.
- Protection of Environment and Climate Change information.
- Refugees and forced displacement assistance and security.